This week we kept on running the module through as many levels and different project as possible and we made some changes and optimised parts of it :
- Replace most of the “GetParameterValueByName” with the node for Rhythm package that is case sensitive
- We unified all value to m / m2 / m3
- Fixed issues and optimised process when sorting rooms per apartment types
- Removed plenty of list operation such as :
- Switch all the Solid.Area for Solid.Volume nodes
- Optimised process when sorting and extracting data from doors, walls and windows
- Fixed an issue with List.Transpose that would return the wrong values when their is only one type of element.
- The average of wet and dry floor has been adjust to more accurate parameter. The thickness and average volume has been removed
As we will keep on extracting data from other model we will probably have to fix or optimise the module during the following week. We already know that we will have to fix a volume calculation error with walls when they clash with a floor.