This week we kept on running the module through the last floor, i.e. the roof, of the model and we made some changes and optimised parts of it :
- Part of the module was written to dispatch and compute some data depending on the staircase(s) at this level and going to the upper one. This issue was fixed by using the staircase below as witness for testing relationship. To enable this feature the user will have to check the correct box in the field “Is this last floor ?”
- Fixed and issue were the last stair was counted twice
- The calculation of the commons areas were done by excluding the rooms that are not within a BOA area. This issue was fixed by adding a test and a boolean statement in case the list of BOA area is empty.
- No roof object were processed so far, the part in the module to do so was added and adjusted.
- In case of a pitch roof, the model can contain a last floor slab. A part of the script was added on how to process this object.
- For the technical spaces that could be at roof level, the script has been adjusted to process correctly the : Floor interior, Floor exterior, Walls, roofs.
- For the technical spaces that could be at roof level, the script has been adjusted to take into account eventual height offset the objects could have.
- Added the part of the module that would extract data for “Railing exterior”
- Fixed an error on the dispatch method of walls between “Wall interior” and “Wall interior apartment” when there was no apartment.
- Fixed an error in the calculation of the footprint area of walls and their volumes
- Added some more test and statement in case certain lists were empty, i.e. there is no object for this category.
For all of these changes, we processed the module through all the other levels (but the first one) to make sure it would still work as intended with them.