This week we kept on running the module through as many levels and different project as possible and we made some changes and optimised parts of it :
- Fixed different “bad objects” on the example model such as : areas, rooms, area boundaries, room separation, balconies and floors.
- Split objects that were shared by at least two areas : balconies and floors
After these small changes, we started looking at how the module behave for the last floor, i.e. the roof, of the model. We could already see after a quick preview that some exception and statement will need to be added in order to correctly process all the objects at this level.
Finally, we got confirmation for a meeting with Sebastian Welling from EPD and IVL at Kungliga Tekniska högskolan (KTH). Therefore we started working on the presentation of our idea, the work we have achieved so far and the work that is left to do.