As we said last week the test for the resilience of the script was ongoing and we were making it go through a last model.
We tried with the “Norra” part of the latest Bygghandling project of the office but because of incompatible modelling convention we were not completely successful in doing so.
But as most of the objects were processed correctly we gave a try at the “Södra” part of the project.
Again and again.
After many different try it appears that the file is too heavy to be processed. This part of the project consist of 196 apartments and the script processes all the elements at once in a way. It is too much for DynamoDB and Revit.
Nonetheless, we kept on searching for a last model and we started looking in the archive of the office. We found one but unfortunately it either crashed or showed incorrect result due to incompatible modelling convention.
These made us realise the limitations of the script both in term of performances and in term of resilience toward the different modelling conventions there is.
Therefore we decided to continue with the treatment of the data extracted from the two first model.